OPPO has started selling one of its latest smartphones, the OPPO F5, in the Kenyan market after it was placed on pre-order starting from 21st Nov to today.
The device, which is branded
capture the real you is retailing across the country at a price of Kshs 31,990.
The OPPO F5’ standout feature is the 6-inch full screen, facial recognition, 20MP selfie camera and the A.I Beauty Technology which promises to bring selfies to life.
The 6-inch device which was launched on 20th Nov has also been selling in other countries where it was launched earlier.
The OPPO F5 is part of the company’s commitment to focus on delivering to its customer’s Mid and high range smartphones with the best possible camera technology with its F series of smartphones. The pioneer of the series, the OPPO F1 has been selling in the local market for two now and the F1s is its heir-apparent.
“OPPO as a brand has always focused towards offering products that are based on consumer feedback and meet demands. With the F5 becoming a trend and consumers demanding a camera phone that overcomes challenges and clicks perfect Selfies, we have launched the OPPO F5. “Said Jessy wu OPPO Kenya brand, Manager.
OPPO has been in the Kenyan market since March 2015 when it debuted three smartphones, the premium N3 and R5 and the entry-level Neo 3.
The company’s most notable products include the OPPO N3 which became the world’s first smartphone with a swivel camera when it launched back in 2014 and the OPPO R5 which launched in the same year.
In Other News:
- OPPO F5 Review: a SELFie expert with High Performance
- Is Nokia creating the best smartphone with 5 cameras?
- Lenovo K320t launches: Screen overflow, dual camera rear
- OPPO F5 Youth unveiled earlier than expected & up for pre-order Exclusively on Jumia
- OnePlus 5T: is that all about the camera? see answer in this video
- OPPO to Launch F5, its first 6-inch full screen display with A.I. Beauty Recognition Technology