Recently, promotional images of the features on the OPPO R11S have appeared in public places in China. This proves that the launch date is coming. Not long ago, a new press image and configuration of this product was revealed, quite coincident with some information that tells us from before.
The new press release shows that the OPPO R11S version is extremely clear, with a built-in fingerprint sensor and a dual camera cluster. Unfortunately, we can not see the front of the device except for the previously leaked images.
Moreover, the information from Antutu has given us more information about the configuration of the machine. Accordingly, it is listed as having a screen resolution of 2160x1080px, which means that the phone has a border design screen overflowing with an 18: 9 aspect ratio.
Just like the recent rumours, Antutu also showed that the OPPO R11S will be equipped with a Snapdragon 660 processor, Adreno 512 graphics chip, a combination of 4 GB RAM + 64 GB ROM memory, 20-megapixel selfie camera, dual camera 20+ 16MP and running Android 7.1.1.
But at this point, it is better to wait for OPPO to launch the OPPO R11S to confirm all the information.
In Other News:
- OPPO F5 Starts selling in Kenya Officially
- On the OPPO R11s: 6.01-inch aspect ratio 18: 9, 20MP camera, AI technology, 3205mAh battery
- Oppo R11S Plus: how different is it from the Oppo R11S?
- Oppo R11S Specs Review, Price and Where to buy
- Xiaomi launches teaser of Mi 6X where to confirm 6GB of RAM and 128GB of ROM
- Motorola introduces five smartphones in Moto G6 and E5 series