One of the smartphones that Oppo is expected to announce in 2018 is the R15 middleman. It has already been the subject of some rumors, being that previously it was called R13. However, for some reason Oppo decided to rename it and because of this it will now arrive as Oppo R15. Now, a new rumor comes out indicating that this device should be released with a powerful chipset from MediaTek.
According to what has been revealed, the Oppo R15 is expected to hit the market with the MediaTek Helio P60 chipset, which was announced during the Mobile World Congress with a focus on artificial intelligence. It has eight processing cores and promises performance up to 70% better when compared to the Helio P30. Along with the Helio P60 is also guaranteed the presence of the Mali-G72 MP3 GPU.
It is also worth noting that past rumors have already revealed images of Oppo R15. In the case, it will be a smartphone with beautiful visual, and the front will be identical to what we see in iPhone X. This means that it will have the famous notch at the top, plus an excellent screen saver. Already in the back we see similarities with the old iPhone 7 Plus, with two main cameras horizontal.
Oppo R15 is expected to be announced as early as late March, but nothing has been confirmed by the Chinese company. If it becomes a reality, the device will be introduced in the same period as Mi Mix 2S and Huawei P20, as both are expected to be announced on March 27th. Now, all that remains is to wait for the official pronouncement of Oppo confirmed this information.
- Meizu 15 VS Oppo R15: Specs Comparison
- Oppo R15 VS Vivo X21: Specs Comparison
- Xiaomi could launch phones with the Helio P60 chip for the second quarter of 2018
- OPPO to Launch A83 aiming to take on 2018 smartphone market with a unique body structure, Full Screen & A.I. beauty camera technology
- Oppo F7 VS Huawei P20 Lite: The Oppo F7 continues to prevail despite its flaw
- OnePlus Wireless Bullets: not anti-AirPods, and maybe that’s better! (Photos and videos)