The Oppo Reno3 Vitality is the special edition of the Oppo Reno3 that was announced some time ago. The smartphone is now available and it comes with incredible body design. The Reno3 Vitality is also blessed with an impressive camera set-up, great processor, enough inbuilt storage and also a good battery on the hood.
Oppo Reno3 Vitality Full Specs Summary
- Announced: 2020, February 8
- Oppo Reno3 Vitality Release Date: 2020, February 14
- Dimensions: 160.3 x 74.3 x 8 mm (6.31 x 2.93 x 0.31 in)
- Weight: 180 g (6.35 oz)
- Sim Card: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display: AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size: 6.4 inches, 98.9 cm2 (~83.0% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~411 ppi density)
- Operating System: Android 10.0; ColorOS 7
- Chipset: Qualcomm SDM765 Snapdragon 765G (7 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (1x2.4 GHz Kryo 475 Prime & 1x2.2 GHz Kryo 475 Gold & 6x1.8 GHz Kryo 475 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 620
- Internal Memory: 128GB 8GB RAM
- Expandable Memory: No
- Rear Camera: 48 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP + 2 MP
- Selfies Camera: 32 MP
- USB: 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 4025 mAh battery
- Colors: White, Black, Gold
The Oppo Reno3 Vitality is blessed with a premium body design. The phone is built with a combination of aluminum alloy and glass. The smooth panel features the camera with an LED flash, while the fingerprint scanner is on the screen. It measures 160.3 x 74.3 x 8 mm in dimensions and weighs 180 grams.
The smartphone comes with a large screen display size of 6.4 inches that is equipped with an AMOLED capacitive touchscreen. The screen has a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels, a high 20:9 ratio aspect ratio, and 411ppi density. The screen has a screen to body ratio of 83.0% screen-to-body ratio. There's display protection of corning gorilla glass 5, and the device packs a 430 nits type brightness.
On the camera department, the Oppo Reno3 Vitality has a Quad camera set-up. The camera consist of a 48 MP wide with another 8 MP ultrawide sensor, additional 2 MP, and another 2 MP depth sensor. This is paired with an LED flash and can also shoot 4K video quality. On the front, it has a front camera of 32 MP with HDR support.
Hardware And Software
The Oppo Reno3 Vitality has a Qualcomm SDM765 Snapdragon 765G chipset based on 7nm process technology. The phone also comes with an octa-core processor clocking at a speed of 2.4 GHz. It has Adreno 620 GPU to take care of graphics related issues and also for gaming. Booting the phone is the latest Android 10 operating system out of the box.
Storage Capacity And Sensors
The Oppo Reno3 Vitality has an internal storage of 128GB that is paired with 8GB RAM. Sadly there's no slot for micro SD card on the inside. The sensors available on the handset are Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, and compass.
As for the battery, it has a nonremovable battery capacity of 4025 mAh which carries support for fast battery charging making use of 30W (VOOC Flash Charge 4.0). The quick charge promise to charge the phone to 50% in 20 minutes.
The Oppo Reno3 Vitality does not only have support for 4G LTE Network but also comes with a 5G network for fast browsing and downloads. Other features on the inside include a Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth and 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go.
Oppo Reno3 Vitality Price And Availability
The Oppo Reno3 Vitality is now available for purchase at a price of about 400 EUR. You can order the phone in amazing colors such as White, Black, and Gold.
The Oppo Reno3 Vitality is a charming and attractive smartphone. The device sports a beautiful and attractive body with an on-screen fingerprint scanner and an excellent camera. It's also one of the affordable smartphones with a 5G network. So overall, the phone has value for money.