The Oppo Reno3 Youth is the affordable version of the Reno3 smartphone. The phone comes with a beautiful body with an impressive camera set-up and generous inbuilt storage. It also features an under-display fingerprint scanner and other regulars.
Oppo Reno3 Youth Full Specs Summary
- Announced: 2020, February 8
- Oppo Reno3 Youth Release Date: 2020, February 8
- Dimensions: 160.3 x 74.3 x 8 mm (6.31 x 2.93 x 0.31 in)
- Weight: 180 g (6.35 oz)
- Sim Card: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display: AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size: 6.4 inches, 98.9 cm2 (~83.0% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~411 ppi density)
- Operating System: Android 10.0; ColorOS 7
- Chipset: Qualcomm SDM765 Snapdragon 765G (7 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (1×2.4 GHz Kryo 475 Prime & 1×2.2 GHz Kryo 475 Gold & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 475 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 620
- Internal Memory: 128GB 8GB RAM
- Expandable Memory: No
- Rear Camera: 48 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP + 2 MP
- Selfies Camera: 32 MP
- USB: 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 4025 mAh battery
- Colors: Fast battery charging 30W: 50% in 20min (VOOC Flash Charge 4.0)
The Oppo Reno3 Youth is a budget device that sports a premium body design. The phone is built with a combination of aluminum alloy and glass. It has a smooth panel that houses the camera with an LED flash. The smartphone measures 160.3 x 74.3 x 8 mm in dimensions and weighs 180 grams.
You might be interested: Xiaomi Redmi K30 Quick Review, Specs/Features & Price
Shifting to the front, the Oppo Reno3 Youth is blessed with large display size. The screen offers 6.4 inches making use of AMOLED capacitive touchscreen. It has a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels, a 20:9 ratio, and 411 PPI density. There is display protection of corning gorilla glass 5 and it also carries support for 430 nits typ. brightness.
On the camera department, the Oppo Reno3 Youth packs an impressive camera configuration. The camera features 48 MP wide with 8 MP ultrawide sensor, another 2 MP and lastly is also 2 MP depth sensor. The main camera is paired with an LED flash and it also features LED flash, HDR, panorama and can record 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps; gyro-EIS, OIS video resolution. Upfront is a selfies snapper of 32 MP wide featuring HDR for video recording.
Hardware And Software
On the inside, the Reno3 Youth has a Qualcomm SDM765 Snapdragon 765G chipset based on 7 nm process technology. It also comes with an octa-core processor clocking at a maximum speed of 2.4 GHz and Adreno 620 for graphics. The smartphone runs on the latest Android 10.0 with ColorOS 7 on top.
Storage Capacity And Sensors
The Oppo Reno3 Youth has an internal storage of 128GB with 8GB RAM. The memory does not have support for the micro SD card. The sensors available on the smartphone are Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, and compass.
Battery Power And Network Connectivity
Fueling the device is a massive nonremovable battery capacity of 4025 mAh with support for fast battery charging 30W that promises to charge the phone to 50% in 20 minutes.
It has dual SIM with 4G LTE Network and other regulars such as Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth, NFC, dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS and 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go.
Oppo Reno3 Youth Price And Availability
The Oppo Reno3 Youth is now available at a price of about 400 EUR. The phone will be shipped in White, Black, and Gold colors.
If you are among those that love the original Oppo Reno3 but don’t have the complete cash to buy the phone, then this Reno3 Youth will make a good alternative. The smartphone features a nice design with similar features as the original and it also packs a massive battery on the hood. The price is affordable as well.
Show us some love by Sharing! TechLector wants to hear from you, use the comment box below…