The Oukitel WP2 is the latest durable smartphone from Oukitel mobile that is finally on the market. The new Oukitel smartphone has gone through several tests that experimented its quality. The device is resistant to water, dust, shock, and even a car crash.
Resistance can be attributed to the combination of materials used and Gorilla Glass. Just make sure to watch the video below.
In addition to the fact that the device has survived the passing of a car, it has also survived the drops from the height directly to the concrete and other tests in which most other devices would not have withstood.
The Oukitel WP2 has a large 10,000 mAh battery capable of multi-stage operation, a 16-megapixel sensor from Samsung, and an extremely bright LED suitable for ambient lighting, for example when it comes to a stall. The front side of the phone, of course, has a 6.0-inch Full HD + display whose pixels is driven by an eight-core processor.
Oukitel WP2: Specification
- Display: 6.0 ", FHD +, 2,160 x 1,080 px
- Chipset: MediaTek MT6750T, 1.5 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM, 64 GB storage (up to 128 GB microSD)
- Cameras: 16 + 5 Mpx Rear (Samsung), 8 Mpx front
- Connectivity: USB C, Wi-Fi 802.11 and / b / g / n, dual SIM, Bluetooth 4.0
- Operating system: Android 8.0 Oreo
- Battery: 10,000 mAh
- Dimensions and weight: 176.6 x 85.3 x 16.5 mm, 350 g
The pre-sale of Oukitel WP2 begins exclusively on September 25th at the Gearbest eshop. The original price in the store is currently higher than what we can enjoy for 5 days. It is expected that the phone will be sold for a price of up to $ 450.