Panasonic introduced the new Eluga C smartphone model, which at first glance impresses with extremely thin frames, dual camera and also price.
The Panasonic Eluga C features a 5.5-inch display with a 720p resolution that captures 84.6% of the front of the phone. The fully framed phone is not, and it has a fingerprint sensor and an 8-megapixel self-f / 2.2 camera.
On the back, there is a dual camera with 13-megapixel and 5-megapixel sensor and the same aperture as the front camera. The Panasonic Eluga C drives the MediaTek MT6750T Chipset, which will then boast 4GB of RAM.
Also Check Out:
Users have 64 GB of internal storage available, which can be expanded using the microSD card. The battery has a capacity of 3,000 mAh.
Panasonic Eluga C is still only available in Taiwan for about 170 €. Panasonic is likely to expand its sales to other markets, but rather to Asian ones. An alternative to Eluga C would be the Doogee MIX, which offers a similar design on our market.
- Panasonic introduces new ELUGA C, its first smartphone without borders
- Panasonic ELUGA A3 Pro Phone Review & Specifications
- Panasonic Eluga Note with 16MP Camera Unveiled
- BEST Quad-camera Phones: 10 smartphones with 4 cameras in 2017
- Panasonic Eluga I5 with 2GB RAM & 13MP camera: Specs & Price
- The Panasonic Eluga A4 is a ‘budget’ smartphone with a 5000mAh battery and 3GB RAM