Pocophone F1: Technical characteristics and the official price
With this brand, Xiaomi wants to dedicate itself fully to the high-end segment. A firm that will produce only phones for this segment. And this first device is a very good debut to take into account.
Specifications Pocophone F1
This Pocophone F1 has been designed with speed as one of its main strengths. Therefore, many see that this device can have potential as a smartphone gaming, although it has not been designed with this purpose in mind. But it is one of the many uses that can be made with this device. These are the complete specifications of the Pocophone F1:
- Display: 6.18 inches with Full HD + and notch resolution (ratio 18: 9)
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 845
- GPU: Adreno 630
- RAM: 6/8 GB
- Internal storage: 64/128/256 GB (Expandable with microSD card)
- Rear camera: Rear: 12 MP + 5 MP with dual pixel autofocus and apertures f / 1.9 and f / 2.0
- Front camera: 20 MP
- Operating system: Android 8.1 Oreo with customization layer MIUI for POCO
- Battery: 4000 mAh with fast charge
- Others: Rear fingerprint reader, infrared face unlock, stereo speakers, liquid cooling, USB-C, minijack
- Connectivity: 4G / 3G / 2G, WiFi 802.11a, 802.11ac, 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n, 802.11n 5GHz, Dual SIM, Bluetooth 5.0
- Dimensions: 75.2 mm x 155.5 mm x 8.8 mm
- Weight: 182 grams
In short, we can see that POCO leaves us with a first quality phone. It is a powerful model, with good specifications and a very current design. So it’s something that users are looking for in the high-end Android today. He has everything to sell very well in the market.
Speed and power are the two most important characteristics in this F1 Pocophone. A phone that seeks to compete with the best in the market, and will surely make a hole in this exclusive market segment. We also see this speed in your software, with a new version of the customization layer exclusive to the brand. A modified version, especially to give a much more fluid user experience.
Price and availability
Those interested in this Pocophone F1 or POCO F1 (in India) will have three colors to choose from. It will be available in blue, black and red, three very classic options. In addition, there is a special version of the device in Kevlar, which will be somewhat more expensive in terms of price.
The phone is already on sale in China and India, in different versions. There is no news about its launch in Europe, which is expected to happen in the near future. These are the phone versions and their respective prices
- Version with 6GB / 64GB: Rs 20,999 (approximately 260 euros at exchange)
- Model with 6GB / 128GB: 23,999 rupees, the change is about 300 euros
- Version with 8GB / 256GB: 28,999 rupees, 360 euros at exchange
- Special version 8GB / 256GB Kevlar: 29,999 rupees, are about 370 euros to change
Interested in this F1 Pocophone? You can go now to GearBest where it will be put on sale this same August 29, and so you can take this new high-end of the Chinese brand. You can do with the phone in this link. So you do not have to wait until its launch in Europe, which still has no announced date.
In short, this first model of POCO has arrived to give a lot of war. It is a quality model, with a current design and good specifications. But it is especially its low price if we compare it with the current high range, which makes it an option to consider. Surely it becomes one of the best selling models of the year.