A 38-year-old Victorian woman has been charged with serious religious defamation after posting comments about Islam on Facebook.
The Swan Hill woman, 38, made the post on 27 November and was charged to court on 15 December so as not to would encourage others to commit same harm.
It is accept that the post made reference to burning of mosques.
- Facebook launched a new application for content makers
- Facebook Offers 360 Degree Photography
- 5 ways to secure your Facebook account from Hackers
- Facebook introduces “Order Food”: You can now order food on Facebook
- HOW TO COMBINE FACEBOOK PROFILE PICTURE WITH COVER PHOTO
- Facebook Takes on LinkedIn As It Begins Job Listing