Porsche Design insisted that Huawei’s special version of the smartphone, Mate RS, did not have the Notch.
Huawei launched some of its best smartphones in March. Let’s talk about P20, P20 Pro, and Mate RS Porsche Design. But if the P20 and P20 Pro have adopted the now-trendy notch display design, the Mate RS has not arrived with notches on the display. The design motif without the Notch adopted by Mate RS has now been unveiled and it is clear that the smartphone does not have it because Porsche Design has always been against it.
The company has made this decision based on how much the Notch influences a smartphone. Speaking with Digital Trends, the company’s design director, Christian Schwamkrug, stated that the company has decided not to compromise the design of the smartphone as it thinks that the notch destroys the symmetry of the screen.
- ‘Huawei is working on replacement for Android operating system’
- Anxious? Huawei “confirms” P20 Porsche Design in teaser video
- Sabotaging the competition: Huawei P20 ads appear in front of Apple and Samsung stores
- Are you anxious? Huawei P20 gets official release date
- These are the versions and code names of the Huawei P20 when released
- Huawei P11 will be introduced early in the year