PUBG Mobile is one of the few games that I’ve won from the beginning and that still makes me play at least once a day. A new update to the app, which is already available in the Google Play Store, gives us even more reason to install the application and dedicate a little bit of our time to the Mobile Battle Royal, in my opinion, best Battle Royal game for smartphone.
All changes to PUBG Mobile 0.12.0
The new update 0.12.0, gives us more features, game mode, and more action. If you are a zombie lover you will see that it is not so simple to survive until dawn. If before you could still escape the zombies, this is no longer the case. You really have to fight them. Playing in a team is the best solution.
New feature: Evo Zone
- Replaces the event mode.
- Survive Till Dawn is now in this mode.
New mode Evo Zone: “Dark Night”
- Stay alive for a night while fighting zombies. Running away is no longer a solution.
- All teams that are still alive at dawn will win
Changes to “Surviving Till Dawn”:
- Stunning grenades also stun zombies.
- Added Liquid Nitrogen Grenades to freeze enemies and slow down movement.
- Added new zombies
- Some zombies can climb walls and roofs.
- Added RPG-7 and Jungle Style Magazines.
- Flamethrowers now do more damage…
- Zombies move more slowly after being hit by firearms.
- Daily quests can now be completed in “Survive until dawn”
More changes in PUBG Mobile 0.12.0
- Players can view their friends’ games. Just go to the list and click on the “Play”
- The target colors can be changed in the settings.
- New achievements: Best Companion, Superstar, Winning Culture, Adventurer, Until Dawn and One Step Too Many.
- Better interaction with changing time and day/night
- Bug resolution from the previous version.
In short, PUBG Mobile is getting better and better
If you like Battle Royal it’s impossible not to like PUBG Mobile. The game is a success at the mobile level. Free Fire is another one that is having a fame above normal much because it works on almost all smartphones. That’s what PUBG Mobile needs to improve. Give players with worse smartphones the possibility to enjoy all this. Not even with worse graphics.