Quickteller is a popular online payment platform in Nigeria, and it exists to make financial transactions less complicated for Nigerians. It guarantees comfortable access to lots of financial services like recharge, bill payments, donations, bank transfer, data subscription, electricity bills e.t.c.
It does not just end there, as the platform also helps with our ever-important cable TV bills as well, including GOTV. If you stay in Nigeria, you already know how important GOTV is in our daily lives, so it is best to always best to settle the service provider’s charges as soon as you can to avoid disconnection.
GOTV is simply a less expensive version of DSTV that is meant to accommodate the low-income earners in the country who just want a cheap bouquet that will still grant them access to decent channels. GOTV does not need any satellite dish, and its installation is more seamless. See Quickteller GOtv: Pay GOtv Bills With Quickteller:
How Can I Pay GOtv Bills With Quickteller?:
This can be done via Quickteller, but you need to sign up for an account on the platform first. Make sure the decoder is ON before you start if you do not wait a long time for reconnection. We break down the process below:
- Like I wrote earlier, before anything else, ensure your GOtv decoder is powered ON if your subscription has already expired.
- Head to the Quickteller GOtv subscription page with your smartphone or PC.
You Might Also Want To Read: How To Activate GoTv For The First Time Without Assistance
- Choose the Quickteller GOtv subscription plan or package you wish to subscribe to from the drop-down menu.
- Type in your GOtv decoder IUC number. The IUC number will be visible on your GOtv smartcard or on the red sticker under the decoder.
- Type in your email address and phone number and then tap “Next/Continue.”
- You will immediately get redirected to a secure billing page.
- Select your debit card type (Master, Verve, or Visa) then fill in your card details carefully.
- Confirm your details and then tap “Pay.”
You Might Also Want To Read: Easy Ways To Upgrade Or Downgrade Your Gotv Package
Your GoTv account will instantly be credited, and your subscription will be activated as soon as possible. Be aware that Quickteller will charge you N100 naira for this transaction.
How To React To Failed GOtv Transactions and Reversals using Quickteller:
If your transaction fails and you still get debited, simply send details of the transaction to https://help.interswitchgroup.com for resolution. The details you will need to provide are your phone number, transaction amount, transaction type. Don’t fret, Quickteller will interact with your bank, and a solution will be provided.
You are done.