Indian smartphone company Reliance has launched the Reliance Lyf Flame 8 smartphone which packs a budget specifications.
The Reliance Lyf Flame 8 comes with a 4.5-inch FWVGA IPS display having a resolution of 854 x 480pixels. The device is powered by a 1.1GHz Quadcore Snapdragon 210 processor with Adreno 304 GPU. The device also packs a 1GB RAM as well as 8GB of internal storage which is expandable via microSD slot.
The Reliance Lyf Flame 8 boots Android 5.1 Lollipop pre-installed from the factory and has the capacity to accept dual-SIM and packs a 2,000mAh battery which fires up the smartphone.
Also Check Out:
The Lyf Flame 8 tags along an ample 8-megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and LED flash and up front there is a 5-megapixel camera for selfie shots.
The Reliance Lyf Flame 8 comes in White, Blue and Black color variants and will be exclusively available from Flipkart for Rs. 4,199. The smartphone will become available during Flipkart’s Independence Day sale in India starting from tomorrow.
Lyf Flame 8 specifications
- 4.5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) FWVGA IPS display
- 1.1 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 (MSM8909) processor with Adreno 304 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- Dual SIM
- 8MP auto focus rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 132.6×66.2×9.3 mm; Weight: 138g
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2000mAh battery
- Slot Nigeria Phone Price List: 2017
- List of Authorised Phone Shops in Nigeria (2017)
- Intex Aqua Strong 5.2 Specs Review & Price in Nigeria, Kenya and Ghana
- Innjoo Max 3 Specifications & Price
- Innjoo F4 Pro Tablet Specs Review and Price in Dubai, Nigeria, Kenya & Ghana
- Innjoo Fire 3 Pro LTE Specs Review & Price in Nigeria, Kenya & Ghana