India based mobile phone manufacturer Reliance Retail has launched its latest smartphone dubbed Reliance LYF Water 10. The LYF Water 10 is the company’s latest smartphone in the LYF Water series and it offers 4G VoLTE support.
The Reliance LYF Water 10 features a 5-inch HD IPS display with 720pixel resolution and Dongxu Glass protection on top, protecting the display from shatter. The LYF Water 10 is powered by a 1.3GHz Octa-core MediaTek MT6753 processor with Mali-T720 GPU.
The smartphones comes pre-installed with Android 5.1 Lollipop and packs a 3GB RAM as well as 16GB of internal memory which is expandable up to 64GB extra with a microSD. The LYF Waer 10 cram a 2,300mAh battery under its hood.
The Reliance LYF Water 10 sports a 13-megapixel rear camera with auto focus and dual-tone LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. The phone is a dual-SIM phone and it comes with connectivity options like 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 , GPS. There’s also support for features like gesture controls as well as anti-theft features.
Reliance LYF Water 10 Price in India, Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya
The Reliance LYF Water 10 comes in Black color only and is priced at Rs. 8,699 in India, which is about N43,000 in Nigeria, 512 Cedis in Ghana and about Ksh 13,120 in Kenya.
LYF Water 10 specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display with Dongxu Glass protection
- 1.3GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6753 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 64GB with microSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- Dual SIM
- 13MP auto focus rear camera with dual-tone LED flash
- 5MP auto front-facing camera
- Dimensions – 72×146.5×8.5mm; Weight: 142g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 , GPS
- 2300mAh battery