The Reliance LYF Water 3 succeeds the…..actually, the LYF Water series has a LYF Water 11 smartphone, so we aren’t sure what the LYF Water 3 is succeeding here. It’s a mid-range smartphone with notable specs and 4G VoLTE, a feature common to most Reliance smartphones launched this year.
Reliance LYF Water 3 Specifications, Review and Highlights
The Reliance LYF Water 3 comes with the consumer favourite 5.5-inch screen size with an HD resolution. It’s powered by an octa-core Snapdragon 615 processor and its graphics operations are handled by an Adreno 405 GPU.
The phone has 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage which can be expanded up to 32GB with a microSD card. It comes with a Dual SIM slot and supports 4G Voice over LTE function.
The LYF Water 3 packs a 3000mAh battery and runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop out of the box. It sports a 13MP camera with autofocus and a LED flash at the rear, and a 5MP camera at the front.
Reliance LYF Water 3 Full Phone Specifications
- 2G: GSM.
- 3G: HSPA+.
- 4G: LTE with VoLTE.
- SIM Type: Dual SIM (Micro + Nano, Dual Standby).
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop.
Design & Display
- Dimensions: 156.6 * 77 * 7.7 mm.
- Weight: 164.6g.
- Display size: 5.5 inches.
- Display Resolution: 1280 * 720 pixels (HD).
- Display Technology: IPS Capacitive touchscreen.
- Build: Metal aluminium design.
- Form Factor: Touchscreen Bar.
- Colours: Silver.
- Processor Name/Technology: 64-bit Snapdragon 615.
- Processor Speed: 1.5GHz.
- Number of Processor Cores: Octa-core.
- Graphics Processor: Adreno 405.
- RAM: 2GB.
- Internal Storage: 16GB.
- External Storage: microSD, up to 32GB.
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Light, Proximity Sensor.
- Rear: 13MP with Autofocus & f/2.0 aperture.
- LED Flash: Yes.
- Video recording: Yes.
- Front-facing: 5MP.
- Music Support: AAC, AMR, MP2, MP3, M4A, MKA.
- Loudspeaker: Yes.
- Audio Technology: –
- Video Support: MP4/MPEG4/H.263/H.264 player.
- FM Radio: Yes.
- Bluetooth: v4.0.
- Bluetooth Profiles: A2DP.
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot.
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS.
- USB: micro-USB v2.0.
- USB OTG: –
- NFC: No.
- 3.5mm audio jack: Yes.
- Battery Capacity: 3000mAh.
- Battery Technology: Li-ion.
- Removable? No.
- Charging: Fast Charge – No.
- Power Management: Marshmallow’s Battery Saving mode.
- Extra Features: –
- Launch Date: December 28, 2016.
- Availability: December 28, 2016.
- Sales stores/platforms:
- Online: Flipkart [Exclusive].
- Offline: –
- Launch Price
- India: Rs. 6,599.
Availability and Price of Reliance LYF Water 3 in India, Nigeria, Kenya & Ghana
The Reliance LYF Water 3 comes in Silver colour and is available exclusively on Flipkart.com for Rs. 6,599. Like the LYF F1S, it comes with a 2-year warranty.