If you have bought any Tecno device and its screen or some part of the phone got damaged accidentally, we have good news for you. Tecno Carlcare centre is a perfect place to get all kind of Tecno phones fixed free when under warranty and for a token when not under the thirteen-month warranty. We have compiled a great list for all Tecno smartphone users to locate Tecno Carlcare offices in Nigeria near them whenever the need arises to fix their phones.
The warranty period starts at the time of product’s original purchase by the first end-user. The product may consist of several different parts, and different parts may be covered by a different warranty period (from now on “Warranty Period”).
Warranty period: Thirteen (12+1) months for the mobile handset.
What is not covered?
- This Limited Warranty does not cover user manuals or any third party software, settings, content, data or links included or downloaded in the product, whether included during instalment, assembly, shipping or any other time in the delivery chain or otherwise and in any way acquired by you. TECNO does not warrant that any TECNO software will meet your requirements, will work in combination with any hardware or software provided by a third party, that the operation of any software will be uninterrupted or error free or that any defects in the software are correctable or will be corrected.
- This Limited Warranty does not cover
a. Normal wear and tear (including, without limitation, wear and tear of camera lenses, batteries, or displays)
b. Defects caused by rough handing (including, without limitation, defects caused by sharp objects, by bending, compressing or dropping, etc.)
c. Defects or damage caused by misuse of the Product, including use that is contrary to the instructions provided by TECNO (e.g. as set out in the Product s user guide).
d. Transport costs and/or
e. Other acts beyond the reasonable control of TECNO.
- The Limited Warranty does not cover defects or alleged defects caused by the fact that the product was used with, or connected to, any product, accessory, software and/or service not manufactured, or supplied, by TECNO or was used otherwise than for its intended use. Defects can be caused by viruses from your or a third party s unauthorized access to services, other accounts, computer systems or networks. This unauthorized access can take place through hacking, password mining or through a variety of other means.
- This Limited Warranty does not cover defects caused by the fact that the battery has been short-circuited or by the fact that the seals of the battery enclosure or the cells are broken or show evidence of tampering or by the fact that the battery has been used in equipment other than those for which it has been specified.
- This Limited Warranty is not enforceable if the Product is opened, modified or repaired by anyone other than an authorized service centre, if it is repaired using unauthorized spare parts or if the Product s serial number, the mobile accessory date code or the IMEI number has been removed, erased, defaced, altered or are illegible in any way and this shall be determined in the sole discretion of TECNO.
- This Limited Warranty is not enforceable if the Product has been exposed to moisture, to dampness or to extreme thermal or environmental conditions or to rapid changes in such conditions, to corrosion, to oxidation, to spillage of food or liquid or to influence from chemical products.
List Of Tecno Carlcare Offices In Nigeria
Tecno Phones Offices in Nigeria
Below are the list of Tecno phones office addresses in Nigeria. You can use the Calcare App on your Tecno phone to find the nearest Carlcare Office or refer to the list below:
Tecno Head Office
Address: 19, Olowu Street, Ikeja, Lagos. Nigeria.
Facebook: Tecno Mobile Nigeria
Hotline: +234 8181176195
Address 1: 220d, plot 750 Aminu Kano Cresent, Banex Plaza. Abuja.
Address 2: 1st Floor, No.16 Gwani Street, off IBB Way, Wuse Zone 4,near King Care Hospital, Abuja, FCT State, Nigeria.
Hotline: +234 8172951002
Address 1: no. 15 Obakhavbaye street, Oba market road, Benin city, Edo State, Nigeria.
Address 2: No.5/7 Isekhere Streen, off Ibewe Road, Ring Road Benin City, Edo State, Nigeria.
Hotline: +234 8172005296
Address: Isolak Building, Queen Elizabeth Road, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria.
Address: 2nd Floor,Ostrich Bakery Building 155 Ibrahim Taiwo Road,ILORIN,KWARA STATE.
Hotline: +234 9095724673
Address: G5/F6 Ya Ahmed House, on 3rd Floor, Ahmed Bello Way, Kaduna，Nigeria.
Hotline: +234 8096969680
Address: 1st Floor, No.32, Beirut Road, Kano Contact, Kano State, Nigeria.
Hotline: +234 9036003533
Address: Digital Square, 2nd Floor, No.20, Obafemi Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos State, Nigeria
Hotline: +234 80022752273, +234 08138615848
Address: No.77, Opebi Road, Ikeja, Lagos State, Nigeria.
Hotline: +234 8091339530
Address: No.55, Kofo, Abayomi Avenue, Apapa, Lagos State, Nigeria.
Lagos-Victoria Island, Nigeria
Hotline: +234 8066153123, +234 9039209279
Address: 1205，Ahmodu Ojikutu Street, off Bishop Oluwole Street, Victoria Island, Lagos State, Nigeria.
Hotline: +234 8065353818
Address 2: Okwutukwutu Area, Opposite Peace Park, Yenagoa
Hotline: +234 8177250277
Address 1: No. 13 Okwei street Onitsha.
Address 2: 1st Floor, 44B, New Market Road, Onitsha, Anambra State, Nigeria
Address:Ground Floor, No.20 Mbonu Ojike street, Ikenegbu, Owerri, Imo, Nigeria.
Address 1: No.117 Zik Avenue Awka
Port Harcourt, Nigeria
Hotline: +234 8181700046, +234 8181700074
Address 1: No. 290 Aba Road, Port Harcourt.
Address 2: 2nd Floor, No.17 Rumuobikani, Trans-amadi Road, Part-Harcourt, River State, Nigeria.
Please note Free screen replacement is only valid for first time damage within the 6 months warranty period and do not forget Terms and conditions also apply.