A performance comparison between the Snapdragon 845 and Snapdragon 835 processors is listed by the AnTuTu Benchmark performance benchmarking software. According to Qualcomm, Snapdragon 845 will outperform its predecessor by 50%.
The devices used for scoring are Xiaomi Mi 6 (Snapdragon 835) and Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S (Snapdragon 845). The Snapdragon 845 scored a total of 270.461, a 28.3% increase compared to 210,740 on the Snapdragon 835.
As usual, AnTuTu Benchmark still scores on four criteria: CPU processing capability, graphics processing power, 3D GPU gaming experience, UX user interface experience and finally point Access data from ROM / RAM memory.
In Other News:
- Xiaomi Mi MIX 2S can be launched ahead of the MWC 2018 event
- Rumors: Xiaomi Mi MIX 2S will be available at MWC 2018
- An alleged Xiaomi Mi MIX 2S obtained a score of 270K in AnTuTu 7.0
- Xiaomi Mi MIX 2S announced with 8GB RAM and 256GB Storage: Review, Full Specs and Price
- New render reveals Xiaomi Mi 7 without a lower bezel
- The first budget killer of MI MIX 2, BLUBOO D5 is coming