Call Of Duty: Black Ops 4 for PC: Game Review
About Call Of Duty Black Ops 4:
Call Of Duty: Black Ops 4 will be exclusive to Blizzard Entertainment’s Battle.net which was announced by publisher Activision. In this post, we will tell you more about Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 and also show you how to download and install it on your PC. Call Of Duty: Black Ops 4 will be released for PC and other console platforms on October 12. Activision announced during a live stream to promise dedicated servers, a smoother frame rate, a redesigned gameplay of the game’s user interface, and support for the 4K resolution, HD, ultrawide monitors and others platforms. The upcoming game will support Battle.net friend lists and a bunch of other social features which the team announced.
As compared to other games released this past year, the new Call of Duty stands out for its fewer memory requirements than the previous one. Mortal Kombat X and Grand Theft Auto V are examples of games which require high memory on PC but need just about 3 to 4 GB of RAM to function well. Regarding gameplay, mission stories and other aspects Call of Duty has never let gamers down.
Call Of Duty: Black Ops 4 Minimum PC Requirements:
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Operating System: Windows 7 64-Bit / Windows 8 64-Bit / Windows 8.1 64-Bit
- Video Card: GeForce GTX 470 @ 1GB / Radeon HD 6970 @ 1GB
- Processor: Intel Core i3-530 @ 2.93 GHz / AMD Phenom™ II X4 810 @ 2.60 GHz
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
How to Download and Install Call Of Duty: Black Ops 4 for PC
- First off, you need to download the Call Of Duty: Black Ops 4 file using either Utorrent/BitTorrent or any other torrent software.
- Once the file download is complete, run the setup.exe file.
- Install Call Of Duty: Black Ops 4 completely. This may take a while.
- Once the installation is complete, click on Done.
- Now, go to your desktop and launch Call Of Duty: Black Ops 4 using “Run as administrator.” This will help save the game in case something goes wrong.
That is all!
Make sure to drop a comment or contact us if you experience any issues while installing the game.