Finally decided to root your Android 7.0 Nougat device? SuperSu is the best option to go for when you want to root an Android device.The famous Android developer known as Chainfire is also a member of the team that developed the SuperSu Nougat.
Since SuperSu is known to have the option as a .zip file, CWM, pHilz, or TWRP may be used to flash a custom recovery image.
Before you try to root your Android Nougat device, make sure that your device is updated to the latest update available for your smartphone. So, be sure to check if there is any available update for your Android Nougat device. Also, make sure to download the version of Super Su which is compatible with your Android Nougat 7.0. The correct version to download is the SuperSu Nougat v2.76 that supports your Android Nougat 7.0 Operating System.
It is important to note that TechLector.com is not responsible for any damage caused while trying to root your Android device. It is also important that you note that as soon as your phone is rooted, it will lose all form of warranty.
How To Root Android 7.0 Nougat Phones Using SuperSu.
To root the Android phone running on Nougat OS, you need to flash SuperSU Nougat Android 7.0 Root Package on the Device. Kindly follow the below guide to get this done in a minute without using computer.
- Turn off your Android 7.0 Nougat device.
- Boot the phone into recovery mode.
- Go to the TWRP menu
- Tap on install
- Find and install the SuperSu v2.766 .zip file for the Nougat operating system
- Once it is done installing, swipe the button to confirm that the installation process is complete.
- Once you have done all these, make sure that you return to the TWRP main menu.
- Reboot the whole system by tapping on the restart option on the screen, and this will reboot the phone.
Enjoy rooting your Android 7.0 Nougat using SuperSu. If you have any suggestion that could be of any help to us, you can post it in the comment section while we also try our best to keep you guys updated on how to root your Android device and a lot more other tutorials.
Please Share & Comments! TechLector wants to hear from you. Show us some love by commenting in the comment box below…