With the advancement of technology in the world, users of Android OS can root their devices in a smooth and easy One-click-Root method without the use of PC.
Disclaimer: Please note that TechLector won’t be responsible if your device gets bricked in the process of rooting. You should also be aware that rooting your Infinix device may void the 12-month warranty given to your Infinix Smartphone.
Steps To Root Infinix Hot Note X551 Without PC
- Before Rooting your Infinix Hot Note X551, you need to download an application called Kingroot
- Secondly, install the app on your Smartphone.
- Ensure you allowed third party installation and that you have an internet connection on your Infinix Hot Note.
- Wait for all checks to be complete.
- Click the big green button with ROOT (with Root and some Chinese texts inscribed on it) to start rooting.
- Wait for rooting to complete.
- You should see a green tick to confirm that rooting was successful.
- The Kinguser app will be automatically installed on your Infinix device.
- Reboot your device and check for root access.
To verify is your device is successfully rooted download and install Android Root Checker
We ♥ Comments
Do you have anything to add to this article? Do not hesitate to share it in our comment box below…↓
Lastly, do not forget to subscribe for our weekly email newsletter to make sure you do not miss out on the juicy stuff in the world of tech. Use the subscription form below. Don’t forget to share this post if you like it. Cheers.