During the demonstration at the Snapdragon Technology Summit in December 2017, CEO Xiaomi Lei Jun said the company’s new flagship will use the Snapdragon 845 chip and Xiaomi will also be available at MWC 2018 in February.
Recent reports have revealed that Xiaomi can bring Xiaomi Mi 7 to attend MWC 2018. However, a new rumor confirmed, Mi MIX 2S (code-named Polaris) is the product appeared in this technology exhibition.
In terms of design, the leaky Mi MIX 2S looks quite similar to the iPhone X because it has a groove on the screen (notch).
Configuration is almost certain, the machine will use Snapdragon 845 chip with 6 GB RAM, dual cameras (12 RBG sensor + 12 MP monochrome sensor) behind. Selling price may fall to 3,000 yuan (about 468.27 US Dollar).
Will Xiaomi launch the product at MWC 2018: Mi 7 or Mi MIX 2S? Let’s see what happens next.
In Other News:
- RESULTS: Snapdragon scores 845, 28.3% higher than 835
- Xiaomi Mi MIX 2S can be launched ahead of the MWC 2018 event
- An alleged Xiaomi Mi MIX 2S obtained a score of 270K in AnTuTu 7.0
- MWC 2018: Vernee presents its best high-end, the Vernee Apollo 2
- Xiaomi Mi MIX 2S announced with 8GB RAM and 256GB Storage: Review, Full Specs and Price
- Sony: AnTuTu reveals more information on the mysterious smartphone H8266