Samsung has launched the Galaxy J Max smartphone that was the subject of a recent leak few days back by renowned leakstar @evleaks. The Samsung Galaxy J Max as the name goes, is a massive one in size from the Korean market leader.
Samsung Galaxy J Max Full Specifications
The Samsung Galaxy J Max boasts of a huge 7-inch WXGA touchscreen display and you don’t need to be worried that you’re internet data will get consumed by the expansive display, as Samsung has pre-installed an Ultra data saving (UDS) mode powered by Opera Max and S bike on the device.
The Galaxy J Max is equipped with a 1.5GHz quad-core processor and boots Android 5.1 Lollipop which we don’t know yet if they plan to upgrade in the near future.
On the camera aspect, the Samsung Galaxy J Max packs an 8-megapixel rear camera unit and a microscopic 2-megapixel front-facing camera. That’s a poor set up I’d say. The camera set up is just like those found in Samsung tablets only that this isn’t a tablet.
Also Check Out:
It also has 4G connectivity with VoLTE (Voice Over LTE) and dual SIM support. It comes with Ultra data saving (UDS) mode powered by Opera Max and S bike mode.
Samsung Galaxy J Max specifications
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) OS
- 1.5GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable up to 200GB with microSD
- 7-inch (1280 × 800 pixels) WXGA TFT display
- 1.5 GHz quad-core processor
- Dual (nano) SIM
- 8MP auto focus rear camera with LED Flash, f/1.9 aperture
- 2MP front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Dimensions: 186.9×108.8×8.7mm
- 4000mAh battery
Samsung Galaxy J Max Price in US, India, Nigeria
The expansive Samsung Galaxy J Max comes in Black and Gold colours (what’s with Samsung and Gold colour?) and is priced at Rs. 13400 in India (about $200 in the US) and approximately 50,000 Naira in Nigeria. The device will go on sale in India through online and offline channels starting from July-end. In India the device also comes with 6 months double data offer for Airtel prepaid worth up to Rs. 4,500.
Where to Buy Samsung Galaxy J Max & Pay On Delivery
Jumia Nigeria |from N13,995 Click to View Price Offers!
Jumia Kenya |from Ksh3,530 Click to View Price Offers!
Konga.com|from N14,395 Click to View Price Offers!
We ♥ Comments! TechLector wants to hear from you. Show us some love by commenting in the comment box below…
- Samsung Galaxy J2 (2016) Launched – Specs & Price
- Samsung Galaxy On7 Pro: Featured Specs & Price in Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya
- Samsung Galaxy J1 Ace Neo – Specs & Price
- Samsung Galaxy Wide – Specs Review & Price
- Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro Released-Price & Specs in Nigeria
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 – Price & Specs in Nigeria