Not too long after the Galaxy J2 was launched, Samsung has again announced a new smartphone dubbed Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro. The Galaxy J2 Pro looks like a ramped up version of the original Galaxy J2. Like the J2, the Galaxy J2 Pro featured the Smart Glow feature which has multiple functions including call, sms notifications via LED indication, facial detection for rear camera selfie shots and so on.
Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro features a 5-inch HD Super AMOLED display with a resolution power of 1280 x 720 pixels. The sleek device is powered by a 1.5 GHz quad-core Spreadtrum SC8830 chipset with Mali-400MP2 GPU.The processor is backed up by 2GB RAM and 16GB of built-in storage which is expandable up to 32GB with microSD card. The Galaxy J2 Pro boots Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) OS out-of-the-box and equally supports Dual SIM.
On the camera terrain, the Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro crams an 8-mega pixels rear camera unit with autofocus and LED flash and up front, you get a moderate 5-megapixel camera. The Galaxy J2 Pro packs a 2600mAh battery under its hood and comes ready with a host of connectivity options like 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, 3.5mm audio jack and FM Radio.
The Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro features in three color variants which are; Black, Silver and gold colors. The device is available in India exclusively from Snapdeal and is priced at Rs. 9,890 ($147 US dollars).
Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 Pixels) HD Super AMOLED display
- 1.5 GHz quad-core Spreadtrum SC8830 processor with Mali-400MP2 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable up to 32GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) OS
- Dual SIM
- 8MP auto focus rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture
- Smart Glow
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 142.4 X 71.1 X 8.0 mm
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2600mAh battery