Samsung has been on a releasing spree this year and so far we have lost count of the number of devices released so far this year. But one of the mid-range device released was the Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro which is a follow up on the Galaxy J3 (2016).
The device will be available in two models as revealed in the TENAA listing of the phone with one model available only to Chin Telecom and the other model non-carrier dependent.
Design and Display
The Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro spots the same design as Galaxy J3 (2016) released earlier this year. The device feature a 5-inch AMOLED display with the two models spotting different screen resolution. The model heading for China Telecom spots a 1920 x 1080 pixels Full-HD resolution while the other model settles for a 1280 x 720 pixels HD resolution.
The Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro also comes with a textured back panel and measures 142.23 x 71.30 x 8 mm, weighing in at 138 grams. The phone features a power button on the right edge of the body, while the volume control button is placed on the left edge
The mid-range Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro is powered by a Snapdragon 410 processor, which is backed by a 2GB RAM and 16GB of in-built storage which is expandable to a maximum of 128Gb with a microSD card.
Also Check Out:
The smartphone runs on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop with TouchWiz UI laid on top and is expected to be upgradable to Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
Furthermore, the Galaxy J3 Pro packs an 8MP rear camera with LED flash and a 5MP front -facing selfie camera but the China Telecom model features just a 2MP front-facing camera.
The Samsung J3 Pro crams a 2,600mAh battery pack under its hood and offers dual-SIM as well as 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS etc.
Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro Key Specifications
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 Pixels) Full HD Super AMOLED display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916 ) 64-bit processor with Adreno 306 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) OS
- 8MP auto focus rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 142.23×71.3×8mm; Weight: 138g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 2600mAh battery
Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro Price in US, Canada, Nigeria
The beautiful Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro comes in just two color variants, Gold and Gray and is available for purchase in China. The Galaxy J3 Pro carries a price tag of RMB 999 in China (about $150 in US and Canada).
Where to Buy Samsung Phones & Pay On Delivery
Jumia Nigeria |from N13,995 Click to View Price Offers!
Jumia Kenya |from Ksh3,530 Click to View Price Offers!
Konga.com|from N14,395 Click to View Price Offers!
We ♥ Comments! TechLector wants to hear from you. Show us some love by commenting in the comment box below…
- Samsung Galaxy Wide – Specs Review & Price
- ZTE Axon 7 Mini : Full Specs & Price in Nigeria, Kenya, India, Ghana
- Elephone S7 Expected Specs and Price Nigeria Kenya
- Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro Released-Price & Specs in Nigeria
- Gionee M6 Lite vs Tecno Camon C9 – Device Comparison
- Samsung Galaxy TabPro S Gold Edition 2-in-1 Specs Review & Price in Nigeria, Kenya & Ghana