The judgment obtained by the Galaxy S10 + from Consumer Reports, the independent consumer association that in the past has not made any problems to reject the leading products of the best brands, was gratifying to Samsung.
In the case of the Galaxy S10 +, the Korean house can breathe a sigh of relief, the judgment of Consumer Reports excluding some minor criticism is very good.
The Consumer Reports review enhances the build quality and advanced features of the latest top of the line Samsung, in particular, the large screen with the less invasive in-camera camera thanks to the use of the notch. Despite the 6.3-inch display, the smartphone is handy and light.
As for the defects, some gaps have been found at the front camera level (as opposed to the DxOMark expert judgment) when it comes to using the bokeh effect, while the fingerprint reader integrated into the screen, however convenient, in some circumstances it could work better.
Samsung Galaxy S10 + datasheet
- Display: 6.3 inches – 1440 x 3040 Dynamic Curved AMOLED points
- Triple main camera: 12 + 12 + 16 MP
- Secondary double camera: 10 + 8 MP
- Processor: Samsung Exynos 9820 Octa 2.7 GHz
- GPU: Mali-G76 MP12
- Memory: 8GB RAM / 128GB + microSD
- Operating system: Android 9
- User interface: One UI
- Battery: 4100 mAh not removable with wireless charging
- Fingerprint reader: in-screen
- Face Unlock: YES
- NFC: YES
- Dimensions: 157.6 x 74.1 x 7.8 mm / IP68 certification
- Weight: 175 g
- Body color : Prism White, Prism Green, Prism Black