The new and most wanted smartphone from Samsung this new year is the Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite. The Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite is now official and the handset is blessed with a premium body design. Below we will be looking at the Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite full specifications with the features and all the details on the phone.
Before you jump to grab this new phone from Samsung it’s advisable you check all the features with the specification and also your budget as well. With that in mind, see the Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite cons and pros with other specifications.
- Comes with latest Android operating system
- Powerful processor
- Ample RAM and generous inbuilt storage
- Impressive camera setup
- Massive battery capacity
- Intelligent assistant
- Samsung Desk
- No wireless charging
- It does not have support for dust and water
- Still expensive
Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite Specs Summary
- Announced: 2020, January
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite Release Date: release 2020, Q1
- Dimensions: 162.5 x 75.6 x 8.1 mm (6.40 x 2.98 x 0.32 in)
- Weight: 186 g (6.56 oz)
- Sim Card: Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display: Super AMOLED Plus capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size: 6.7 inches, 107.8 cm2 (~87.8% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~394 PPI density)
- Operating System: Android 10.0; One UI 2
- Internal Memory: 128GB
- Expandable Memory: Yes up to 1 TB
- Rear Camera: 48 MP + 12 MP + 5 MP
- Selfies Camera: 32 MP
- USB: 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery: Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Charging: Fast battery charging
- Colors: Prism White, Prism Black, Prism Blue
The Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite just as mentioned above comes in decent body design. The smartphone sport the combination of aluminum and glass. It has a smooth panel that houses the camera and an LED flash.
The fingerprint scanner is embedded on-screen which is the best so far you can get. That outside, the Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite has a centralized punch hole, unlike the Galaxy S10 which is one of the major differences. You can order the handset in multiple colors such as Prism White, Prism Black, and Prism Blue.
On the front, the Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite has a large screen display size of 6.7 inches. The screen is equipped with a Super AMOLED Plus capacitive touchscreen. It has a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels, a 20:9 ratio, and 394 PPI density. The display features Always-on and also has support for HDR content. There is display protection on the device.
Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite Camera, Video And Image Quality
The maker claims that the Galaxy S10 Lite camera modules will make you take pictures like a pro. The device comes with impressive rear camera setup. The primary camera is 48 MP wide with another 12 MP ultrawide sensor and then the 5 MP dedicated macro camera.
The main camera features LED flash, panorama, HDR and can shoot high video quality such as 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/60fps (gyro-EIS), 720p@960fps. On the front, it has a front camera of 32 MP which is for selfies and other regulars.
As for the memory, The Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite has an internal storage of 128GB that is paired with 6GB RAM. It also comes with a bigger model that has 8GB RAM. The memory is still expandable via a micro SDcard up to 1TB.
Software And Hardware
On the inside, the Galaxy S10 Lite packs a Qualcomm SM8150 Snapdragon 855 chipset built on 7nm process technology with an octa-core processor clocking at a speed of 2.84 GHz. It has Adreno 640 for graphics related issues and gaming. Booting the device is an Android 10 operating system based on One UI 2.
Battery & Network
Fueling the smartphone is a nonremovable battery of 4500 mAh with support for fast charging technology. The Galaxy S10 Lite battery will last a full day when fully charged. The phone comes with dual SIM that has 4G LTE network and other regulars such as Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, A-GPS, Bluetooth and 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector.
Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite Price And Availability
The Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite will sell at a price of about 650 EUR. The phone will be shipped in amazing colors and it has an SM-G770F model number. It will be available for purchase later this month.
Show us some love by Sharing! TechLector wants to hear from you, use the comment box below…