The Samsung device is a solid performing phone, but there are cases when certain problems can arise which we will be discussing in this article today. In this new article, we will take a look at how to solve the issue of your Galaxy S9+ not connecting and when it keeps on disconnecting from DeX station.
The device has a large 6.2 inch Super AMOLED screen, and this is not a bad display size to view different multimedia. The device also bags Snapdragon 845 processor with a RAM of 6GB of lets the device to run any application effectively.
Samsung device is one of the trending and most reliable devices to buy and use today. The market gives a truly amazing experience. As a flagship phone, this device should work well, and it should be able to deliver on every aspect.
Solution: The DeX station lets you experience using your device on a much bigger display of about 32 inch TV. To troubleshoot this problem of the connection on your S9+ and the DeX station which always disconnect. Well, the first thing to consider doing here is to ensure that you are connecting the phone correctly by using the below listed steps.
- Attach and connect the Charger to the DeX station. Ensure to use the required follow come Samsung charger.
- Plug and connect one end of the HDMI cable in other to plug the other DeX station HDMI port, after that then plug the other end of your cable to the TV HDMI port.
- It is wise to make use of a wired network by connecting to the LAN to LAN port of the router. There are possibilities to also make use of a Wi-Fi network or your phone’s wireless data.
- Now click on the front of the cover to use the cover as a device support. The mobile device connector will show up.
- Connect the device’s multipurpose jack to the phone connector on the DeX station. Samsung DeX will open on the mobile phone.
- Choose the screen mode you will like to make use of. You can choose the Samsung DeX Screen or mirroring mode. On DeX mode the phone’s screen will switch off and emerge on the monitor in desktop mode or on the connected TV. When on Screen mirroring mode the same display as the phone will emerge on the monitor or on the connected TV.
After the above steps, and you still notice that your connection still disconnects then continue with the extra steps listed below.
- Re-boot your device, your TV, and also the DeX Station. After rebooting then reconnect all devices.
- Ensure that your device is on the latest software version. And if you notice that there is a software update available, then I advise that you install it before proceeding.
- Also, take note and check if the problem occurs when the device is started in Safe Mode. If the problem does not occur then, this issue could be as a result an application you installed. Find out the application and then delete it as it is harmful to your device
- Also, wipe the cache partition of the mobile from the recovery mode.
- Use another HDMI cable when trying to connect the DeX station to your Television.
- You need to back up your mobile phone in other to delete all the harmful software that glitches to your phone using a factory reset. Once the reset is done, do not install any applications in your mobile phone yet. Try to check first if the problem still occurs.
- Now Connect the DeX station to another Television.
That’s all. But in case you still encounter any problem, then visit a repair center.