Samsung announced today the launch of a new promotional campaign with the main national resellers that will allow you to exchange your old smartphone and save up to € 500 in the purchase of one of the new Samsung Galaxy S20.
Samsung launched exchange campaign to buy a new Galaxy S20
Therefore, if you are interested, in order to have access to these conditions, you must, between June 1 and June 30, 2020, deliver your old smartphone to a Samsung store or one of the participating resellers and receive the refund amount for use in the purchase of one of the new Samsung Galaxy S20 models.
However, to take advantage of the recovery price (which can go up to 500 €), participants must be over 18 years old and have equipment that meets the following conditions:
- The device must switch on/off;
- The screen must not be damaged;
- It must be complete and include the battery and the cover, if applicable;
- The recovery equipment must be a smartphone and included in the list of equipment indicated on the simulator.
- The Participant should only hand over the equipment after performing a reset to it and to the respective data, further demonstrating that there is no active security lock;
- Similarly, the Participant must declare to be the owner of the equipment, without any indication to the contrary, and also declare its ownership in writing in the declaration of transfer of ownership of the equipment, to be formalized on the delivery date of the old equipment in the selected Adherent store; and
- The equipment must be GSM and have the menu in Portuguese.
Thus, the delivery of the old equipment, and the corresponding receipt of the refund, must be carried out in one of the Samsung stores or in one of the following participating stores:
- Auchan – Jumbo Box
- BPI / Applied Strand
- El Corte Ingles
- Comfort Stores
- Samsung stores (operated by The Phone House)
- Media Markt – including the Online Store
- New Shortcut
- Popular Radio
- The Phone House
Finally, if you need more information, please consult the regulationhere.
Furthermore, what do you think about all this? Please share your opinion with us in the comments below.