Samsung are prepping a massive 18.4 inch Android tablet. Samsung are popular for making android tablets between the range between 7 and 12 inches but according to a new report from SamBlog this could be a whole new tablet territory for the South Korean Giants.
The 18.4 tablet codenamed “Tahoe”, will come with a 1920 x 1080 display resolution. The report goes on to claim that Samsung is designing the tablet for use in offices, schools, or as a family “living room” type deice.
Other specifications of the massive Tahoe codenamed tablet include an Exynos 7580 with 2GB RAM, and 32GB storage with microSD for expansion, 2.1MP front cam, 8MP rear camera , and a 5700 mAh battery.
Dimensions of the tablet are said 451.8 mm wide, 275.8 mm tall, and 11.9 mm thick.
This isn’t the first time we’ve heard about Samsung’s interest in producing a huge table in fact sometime this month import records leaked suggesting that Samsung was working on an 18.4-inch tablet.
TechLector will advise you take this rumor with a grain of salt until we see actual photos of the device or get an official statement from Samsung.
Would you be interested in such a big android tablet slab or will you prefer your Laptop PC? Sound us of in the comment below.
In Other News:
- Check Out the Samsung Galaxy S8+ Specifications
- Samsung to Use Sony Batteries for Some Galaxy S8 Units
- Samsung Leader Arrested For Bribing South Korean President
- Samsung Revolutionizes: The Samsung Galaxy S8 “Plus” Logo Leaks
- Galaxy Note 7 launches August 2, Samsung sends out Invites
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 (2016) goes up for pre-order in US