Everything is going wireless and with Samsung’s smart view it isn’t any different. With the Samsung smart view, you can mirror your Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus screen to a compatible TV set wirelessly.
This feature is particularly very good for those who like to watch movies on a bigger screen. Play games like PUBG or FreeFire on a bigger screen. It can also be used as a projector for presentations. The list as to what you can use this feature for is endless.
However, there is a twist to this feature. First, your TV has to be a Smart TV because we will be using the Wi-Fi Capability. But If your device isn’t a Smart TV then don’t worry Because we’ve got you covered. There are other devices you can use to achieve this and turn your ordinary TV to a smart TV. One of which is the Google ChromeCast. We have taken out time to write about how you can Setup ChromeCast. Just in case you decide to pick one up and transform your TV into a Smart TV.
There are also so many other ways you can mirror your screen to your TV on the Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 plus but we will be focusing on the smart view feature in this article.
How To Use Samsung Smart View On Galaxy S9 & S9 Plus For Screen Mirroring
● Samsung Galaxy S9 or S9 Plus.
● Smart TV.
● WiFi Router, MiFi or Mobile Hotspot.
● Make sure your smart TV is Turned On as well as your WiFi Router, MiFi Or Mobile Hotspot. (You can use anyone)
● Navigate To the Settings on your Smart TV and Turn On WiFi.
● Connect To a Wi-Fi Network. (Some Smart TVs may require you to switch Inputs or turn on screen mirroring)
● On your Samsung Galaxy S9 or S9 Plus Turn On Your WiFi and connect to The Same Wi-Fi Network.
● Now Download The Samsung Smart View App from the Google Play Store.
● Open the app and you should see every WiFi connected to that network, just select the Smart TV.
● If it is a Samsung Smart TV then it should connect automatically. But if it isn’t then you would have to Allow the connecting manually on your smart TV using your remote control.
● That’s it. You should be able to mirror your screen through the Samsung smart view app.
There are also a lot more features on the app. Like using it as a gamepad, streaming YouTube, Hulu or Netflix and having it show on your TV. You can also use the Samsung smart TV app as a remote control for your TV.
The Samsung smart view is always evolving. Their app has grown from the app we just use to mirror our phone screen to our TV to a complete smart hub. The Samsung Smart View is one of the best entertainment apps on the Google play store, that is if you are a fan of big screens.