More than a month ago, Apple released a wireless charging dock at the iPhone 8 event. It has the ability to charge one device at a time. And now Samsung is working on a similar device.
It is known that this device has been studied by Samsung for many years and has recently been approved by the United States Patent Office. Based on the drawing, the new type of charger can charge two smartphones or 1 smartphone with a smartwatch. Any device with Qi charging function is compatible with this charger.
Samsung has made many patents, but no device has ever been marketed. But this time it will be different, and wireless charging will have a strong foothold in the market with the presence of two prominent Apple and Samsung.
- Google Pixel 3: facial recognition of Android could know a redesign
- Gameloft Holds Modern Combat Versus Tournament with Honor and ESL Support
- Phone radiation is not a risk to humans, new studies claim
- Sony announces Xperia XA2, XA2 Ultra & L2 price in the US
- GoPro Phone: A beautiful concept that can become a reality once
- Technical specifications of the future Surge S2 of Xiaomi come to light