As its name implies, this is a Tizen operating system based smartphone designed for business users, but for now it is known to be available only in Russia. Based on info we got from our insider, the Samsung Z3 specifications Corporate Edition differs from the standard version of the Samsung Z3. Let us mention also that Samsung Z3 Corporate Edition runs on a Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916) processor, equipped with a support for 4G network and has a SAFE certification for business in Russia.
Unlike the original Samsung Z3 that comes with Speadtrum processor and has only 3G support. In Russia, this model is currently found in Linux-Center store in which the official partner of Samsung and the cost of around 260 US dollars.
There is no information whether this latest smart phone based on the Tizen operating system will be available in any market other than Russian.
Where to Buy Android Phones & Pay On Delivery
Jumia Nigeria |from N13,995 Click to View Price Offers!
Jumia Kenya |from Ksh3,530 Click to View Price Offers!
Konga.com|from N14,395 Click to View Price Offers!
We ♥ Comments! TechLector wants to hear from you. Show us some love by commenting in the comment box below…
- Asus Zenfone 3 Deluxe Gets Snapdragon 821 variant
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 (2016) goes up for pre-order in US
- Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Olympic Games Edition Now up for pre-order
- Samsung Galaxy Note7 Spotted on AnTuTu benchmark
- Huawei launches Huawei Q1, A1, A1 Lite Wifi Router & TV Box Pro
- ASUS Z01B With 5.5-inch Display Sighted On GFXBench