Apple has hosted four new videos promoting the redesigned App Store on iOS 11 on its YouTube channel today. It has also added three new iPad tips.
The videos are focused on the new Today section of the App Store, and show how easy it is to see lists of recommended apps for a variety of purposes. Three 16-second clips show, for example, apps for tennis lovers, how to make karaoke at home or to point out the Monument Valley.
Apple also released three new videos from a series of tips and tricks for iPad and iOS 11 yesterday. Specifically, we will learn to retouch a photo in Pixelmator, copy files between devices, or convert handwritten notes to text.
- Apple launches new commercials for iPad Pro and iPhone X
- The Apple iPhone SE 2 will be imagined in the first half of 2018
- How to Use Face ID to Purchase Apps on iPhone X
- How to Stop AutoPlay Videos in App Store on iPhone and iPad Running iOS 11
- Not $4,500, iPhone X is sold for above $20,000 on eBay
- HOT News: OnePlus 6, 22 days after the launch exceeded one million sales