If you use a Samsung Galaxy smartphone, you might have wondered how you could add your custom ringtones to your Samsung Galaxy s7 or s7 edge, or you may have tried to do it, but you just couldn’t get it; well guess what? We are going to learn how to add ringtones to Samsung Galaxy s7 and s7 edge. Adding a custom ringtone to your phone is good as it helps you recognise a particular caller when you have a separate ringtone for such person. So let’s move on.
How to add ringtones to Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge
The process of adding custom a custom ringtone on the Samsung Galaxy s7 or s7 edge is quite very easy, and you have the option of choosing a unique ringtone for a single contact or simply a general ringtone for all your contacts and also the same for text message notifications too. Follow the steps below to add custom ringtones on your Samsung Galaxy s7 and s7 edge:
Also Check Out:
- Turn on your Samsung Galaxy s7 or s7 edge.
- Go to your apps menu.
- Go to the contacts app
- Scroll to the contact which your want to edit it is ringtone and click on it.
- Click on the icon which looks like a pen to edit the contact you chose.
- Click on ‘ringtone.’
- A window will appear showing the list of your default ringtones and ringtones which you might have added.
- Browse the list and choose your preferred ringtone.
- If the audio which you want to use as your ringtone is not on the list, click on add.
- Go to where the audio file is saved and click on it.
The method we learnt above changes the ringtone for only whichever contact you chose while the other contacts on your Samsung Galaxy S7 or S7 Edge will keep using the contact which has been set as default in your Samsung Galaxy S7 or S7 Edge Profile settings and any contact which you follow the instruction above for will have its own different ringtone. The best reason to create a custom ringtone on Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge is to make things more personal, and it’ll allow you to know who’s calling without ever looking at your Samsung Galaxy smartphone.