Simple steps to Enter Recovery Mode on Samsung Galaxy M10
How to Enter Recovery Mode on Galaxy M10: Without further ado, here are the simple steps on how to enter into the recovery mode of your Galaxy M10.
- First of all, Switch OFF your device using the Power key.
- Now, tap and hold the Volume Down button and Power key at the same time.
- Now leave the keys once the Samsung Logo has shown.
- If a warning screen shows up, click on Volume Up key to know and enter into the recovery mode.
- Now, your device should be in the recovery mode.
That’s the quickest technique to boot into the recovery mode. However, you must make sure that you tap and hold both the keys at the same time. Otherwise, you would notice that nothing will take effect. These methods remain the same for almost all of the Samsung devices that do not have the home keys. This is the most used process to enter the recovery mode on the Samsung Galaxy M10 device.
Using this mode, you will be able to quickly flash your custom firmware, also you will be able to put OTA updates by yourself and carryout cleaning actions like the wiping of cache data and factory reset. And when you see that your device doesn’t load, use this method to troubleshoot that issue. Further, there are many ways to enter this mode. If you’re unable to enter then you should try the below steps.
Use the ADB commands on your Samsung Galaxy M10
In order to use this method, you must need to have some requirements. Well in other to use ADB commands, you really don’t need to setup any software on your laptops or computers, Mac, or even Windows. Instead, we have a smaller version of this file that does the job perfectly. This technique is helpful in case when we are unable to make use of the first technique that involves hardware keys to access the recovery mode.
Here are the fundamentals that you need to follow to use this tool:
- You will be needing a Windows-based laptop/computer
- Permit the USB Debugging on your device.
- Put together the original USB cable of your device for some connection reasons.
- You also need to install the Samsung USB Drivers on your system (laptop/computer). You can get the official Samsung USB Drivers here.
After getting all the requirements you need to use the instructions below in other to use the ADB tool to gain access to the recovery mode on your device:
- Begin by downloading the smaller ADB tool package here. Then go and extract the package and Click on it twice ‘Run Me.bat’ file.
- After that, use the USB cord to connect your device to the system (computer/laptop).
- To check if your device connection is in a good connection, type in the below commands. This should show the name of your phone:
- Now, insert the following command to access the recovery mode.
adb reboot recovery
That’s it. If you have anything to share, you can make use of our comment box below.