Rooting the latest Tecno W4 is the new problem particularly for those that have newly acquire this amazing and affordable Tecno first Smartphone to run on Android 6.0 Marshmallow. Tecno W4 Dual SIM is 4G network phones with a 1.3GHz Quad core processor that has a very fashionable design and a soft user friendly edge.
The Tecno W4 has frequently seemed “unrootable” with most of the one-click applications like Vroot, Kingroot, Framaroot, etc. Therefore the best accessible method to root Tecno W4 is by flashing it with SP Flash Tool. This article will show you how to root the unrootable Tecno W4. so that you will be able to adjust the IMEI.
Things needed to Root Tecno are;
- A computer with internet connection
2. USB Cable
3. SP Flash Tool – if you don’t have it, you can search google.
4. SuperSU.zip – if you don’t have it, you can search google.
5. TWRP for Tecno W4 –if you don’t have it, you can search google.
Step by step method to Root Tecno W4
Also Check Out:
- Save the zip that you downloaded to your phone memory card.
- Unzip the TWRP zip file that you downloaded and flash the recovery image to the phone using SP Flash Tool with your PC
- After you have successfully flash the ROM and you get the success image, go to the next step.
- boot your device into TWRP Recovery Mode (by Holding the Vol Up and Power button simultaneously for about 5 seconds)
- In TWRP Recovery, Choose install zip from SD card – to choose a zip from SD card use Vol up and down scroll up and down, then choose the Supersu.zip file from the root of your SD card.
- Scroll to yes and install, after you have successful flash your device then go back and reboot.Yeah, that’s all. It simple right? Yeah I guess so.if you are still doubting your device, just go and download Root Checker direct apk from play store to verify your root privileges.
We hope you find this little piece helpful. Thanks for visiting.
- Upgrade Tecno Camon C8 to Android 6.0 Marshmallow, 2 Methods
- How to Root Tecno Camon C8
- Best Way to Root Tecno L5 & Other Tecno Phones
- Different Ways To Mirror/Connect Google Pixel C Screen to TV
- How to Transfer Funds from Apple Pay Cash to your Bank Account
- How to Reopen Recently Closed Tabs in Safari on iPhone/iPad Running iOS 11