The Snapdragon 670 is a midrange processor, upgraded from the Snapdragon 660, which has been very successful in 2017. The processor architecture was also shared by technology expert Roland Quandt before it was announced at the event. MWC 2018.
According to Gizmochina, the Snapdragon 670 processor is made on a 10nm process with eight cores, including 6 low-level cores called Kryo 300 Silver with a maximum 1.7 GHz + 2 cores called Kryo 300 Gold. 2.6 GHz.
The Snapdragon 670 is equipped with an Adreno 615 GPU clocked at 430 MHz to 650 MHz. Supports UFS 2.1 and eMMC 5.1 memory chips, with a built-in Snapdragon X 2.X modem that delivers up to 1 Gbps of download speed. Also, the new IPS image processor can support dual cameras resolution (13 MP + 23 MP).
The Qualcomm Snapdragon 670 is expected to be available at MWC 2018, and smartphone chips will soon be available after the event.
- Leak reveals Intel Core i9 processor for notebooks
- Oops, Samsung Galaxy Note 9 features leaked
- Amazon Germany unveils prices, dates and colors of the new OnePlus 6
- Vivo X21i: Chinese operator leaks all information and reveals launch date
- Huawei Watch 2 (2018): here is a render with technical specifications
- Moto Z3 Play appears in Deep Indigo, here is everything we know so far