Specific sales are as follows:
Xperia XA2 will cost $ 350 (about 7.9 million), online shelves from March 16.
Xperia XA2 Ultra is $ 450 (about 10.2 million), online shelves from March 16.
Xperia L2 will cost $ 250 (about 5.6 million), on the shelves online from March 9.
Xperia XA2, XA2 Ultra configuration
Sony Xperia XA2 and XA2 Ultra are equipped with 8-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 SoC processor. The XA2 features 3GB RAM + 32GB ROM, while the XA2 Ultra has 4 GB of RAM + 64 GB of RAM.
Both have a 23 MP back camera. On the front, the Xperia XA2 has an 8-megapixel camera with 120-degree wide viewing angle. In particular, XA2 Ultra has 8 × 16 MP selfie camera with 120 degree wide angle, 16 MP camera module with OIS support.
In addition, the XA2 has a 5.2-inch Full HD screen with a capacity of 3300 mAh, while the XA2 Ultra is a 6-inch Full HD + 3.580 mAh battery.
Xperia L2 specifications
This smartphone uses a four-chip MediaTek MT6737T SoC, 5.5 inch HD screen, 3GB RAM, 32GB ROM, 8/13 MP camera with a capacity of 3300 mAh. The device also has a fingerprint scanner on the back and integrates the Android platform Nougat 7.1.
In Other News:
- GoPro Phone: A beautiful concept that can become a reality once
- Technical specifications of the future Surge S2 of Xiaomi come to light
- The Samsung Galaxy S9 is filtered on video
- Filtering images showing the Xiaomi Mi 6X, and could have a double vertical rear camera
- Is Nokia creating the best smartphone with 5 cameras?
- Sony is building a 4K OLED Xperia smartphone