Sony has already held some teasers of what it will launch during the Mobile World Congress event, which will begin in just a few days. It is believed that the company will take advantage of the high visibility to introduce new top-of-the-line smartphones, with several company publications pointing to the launch of three handsets. Now a new post from Sony Mobile ZA on Facebook reinforces this idea, being one of the releases “a surprise.”
Unfortunately the publication does not reveal any more information about these three smartphones that will be presented by Sony, but past rumors indicate that at least two of them will be dedicated to the top-of-the-line market. In this case, we are talking about the Xperia XZ2 and XZ2 Pro devices, which will be presented with the brand new Snapdragon 845 chipset and the fingerprint reader in a new location.
Past rumors also indicated that Sony would bring to market three new smartphones with Snapdragon 660 chipset during the Mobile World Congress , but hope that the company will announce two line tops conflicting with this information. Anyway, there is still a “surprise launch” of a product for the Xperia line, which can be a smartphone for the middle market or even a completely different device.
Of course since this is all a big speculation, it is necessary to wait until the official announcement of Sony. This will happen in the early days of the Mobile World Congress, where the company is expected to confirm all information on these three handsets, including technical specifications, price to be charged and countries in which they will be sold. It is also worth noting that a tech team from a reliable source is already in Barcelona to cover all the launches.
In Other News:
- Blackview BV5800 Pro, a smartphone with great battery will surprise everyone at the MWC 2018
- The new Doogee V debuts at the MWC with a fingerprint sensor integrated into the screen
- Sony: AnTuTu reveals more information on the mysterious smartphone H8266
- Bixby, Samsung’s voice assistant, will help you set up your Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus
- Sony is building a 4K OLED Xperia smartphone
- Nokia launches new version of the iconic 3310 equipped with 4G and OS based on Android