It is an irritating thing to get that disturbing unsolicited SMS on your phone from MTN Nigeria. Now, it seems MTN Nigeria has complied with the Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) to provide an opt-out code to stop you from such unwanted text messages and has made available a means for subscribers to opt out.
How to stop receiving those pesky advertising messages on the MTN Nigeria network:
- Dial *123*5*4#
- Press 1 to Opt-out of mobile Ad
- Reply with Yes to opt out of advertising
When done, you should receive an SMS saying you have successfully opted out of their Mobile Advertising. I hope that is the end to all your complaints about unsolicited advertising messages on the MTN Nigeria network.
Don’t forget to share with others.
- List Of Cheap 4G Data Plans In Nigeria
- How To Borrow Airtime On All Networks
- How to enable & use new Gmail Smart Compose Feature
- Emergency Calls Only? Fix No Network Problem On Galaxy S9 & S9 Plus
- Easiest way to Install Android P on Google Pixel Phones
- All Networks Night Data Plans: MTN, Airtel, Glo, 9mobile