Want to see streaming games on Android? Want to watch football matches streaming on your Android smartphone or tablet? Try Footy, a fantastic app!
Free streaming Android Football games with Footy
New day, a new guide dedicated to TecHLecToR readers.
Today, in particular, I want to tell you a fantastic free program that allows you to watch Android streaming games free.
The program in question is called Footy: it’s free, easy to use and has a big advantage represented by the fact that it uses Acestream links to work. This means that streaming games are always fluid, without shots, blocks, slowdowns, buffering or otherwise.
Live Android streaming football games with Footy
The program is obviously not available on the Play Store, so you need to manually download and install the APK file.
Also note that to work properly, Footy also needs an external video player (like Wuffy) and the Acestream program. For all 3 programs, find the download link below:
==> NB: take note that TecHLecToR does not support downloading APK Apps or Games from third-party sites as they can endanger your mobile device; Downloading APK files can be risky business, as you don’t necessarily know what the file contains. If the app is a malware, it could enable someone to take control of your device. It might give hackers access to your contacts, passwords, and financial accounts. But if you insist on downloading it, then you can go ahead and follow the instructions below to download the mod version directly.
After downloading the apps, install them on your Android device using any file manager.
At this point you have to:
- start Wuffy Player at least once and configure it following the instructions on the screen (only the first time)
- start Acestream (first time only)
- start Footy
- choose, among the games offered, the one you want to watch in streaming for free
- get comfortable and enjoy the streaming
Football matches streaming with Footy
As you can see, using Footy is easy.
Started the program, in the home, you will find the links to watch the football matches of the day, with the names of the teams that collide and the start time of the match.
Just click on the game of your interest just before the start to enjoy the live streaming.
As anticipated, the video quality is exceptional: based on Acestream streams, there is no buffering, there are no shots, there are no slowdowns and often the video is in HD.
Too bad for the audio: the comments are usually limited in language. It is usually in Spanish, English or Portuguese, but there are no Italian channels on Footy. Not bad: the video quality is so good that you can accept this compromise.
On Footy you can see the matches streaming from any world football championship, including obviously the Italian Serie A. I do not know that there is Serie B, but certainly, there are Champions League and Europa League.
There are no other sporting events: no Formula 1 or MotoGP in streaming with Footy.
Very interesting, finally, the ability to receive an alert for the games of our interest: you can select them and, shortly before the start of the live, you will get a notification to remind us of the imminent start of the match. In this way, you will not miss the kick-off of the games that are closest to our hearts.
Footy also offers a Noticias section, with the most important sports news but in Spanish, therefore not very useful for Italians.
Live tv matches streaming with Footy
Ok, with this new article we have concluded.
For any questions or concerns, leave a comment at the end of the article and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
I think that undoubtedly Footy should be added among the best programs to watch streaming games on Android.
- the service/app has not been developed by us: in this article, we simply make the review/report, as we do with every other apps/ game for Windows PC, Mac, smartphone and tablet Android and iOS
- if you use the app or service to illegally watch sports/movies or anything else in streaming, do so at your own risk, assuming the responsibilities of the case
- This article is for information purposes only, to respond to all the emails we receive every day since responding individually to everyone became complicated
- this article does not in any way entice the user to violate any copyright of the content but is intended as a disclosure of information on the operation of app/extension/add-on/Internet sites already present and available online and easily identified with a simple Google search
- I strongly discourage the use of these services, since I do not know if they are legal or not