TechLector is a leading technology site with passionate readers. Do you wish to share your knowledge or experience with our audience on TechLector today and get your products and services viewed by hundreds of thousands of users?
We are glad to inform you that we accept and feature quality and original posts on this website.
There are certain requirements you need to meet before contributing to our blog and they are listed below:
- You must be a good writer and be able to come up with well-researched articles.
- You’re expected to be a blogger, not an SEO content writer; we do not allow SEO content writers
Content Submission Rules
In order to ensure the content on this website is of premium quality and benefits our readers, there are just a few rules and guidelines we’ve put in place:
- We only accept original articles.
- You are ONLY allowed to add link to your social profiles and website homepage in the author bio. We do not like affiliate links.
- We do NOT allow links in the body of the article.
- Your post MUST be 1500 words or above.
- Articles submitted to us must be free from grammatical errors.
- Relevant images must be used in the post where necessary.
- Any link within the article linking to some article on our site must be relevant to the article.
- After publishing, the article is ours and may not appear anywhere else.
- We will contact you whether or not the post will be published.
Topics We Accept
This blog is about technology but then, technology is a very wide subject and it’s impossible to cover everything. We accept articles on a pre-defined number of topics:
We may not really accept articles outside these as we tend to keep things moderate.
Only fill the post submission form below:[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
After successfully sending the article using the above form, you can then send us attachments of the article via info[@]techlector.com (without the  sign)