Today, October 31, the official presentation of the Honor Magic 2 was officially held. The new high-end of the Chinese brand, which was announced for the first time during the IFA 2018. After two months since this announcement, the device has already been officially presented. A high-end technical level, which also comes with a sliding screen, in addition to many elements of the Huawei Mate 20.
The Honor Magic 2 has already been officially presented
The phone comes with a triple back and triple front camera, fingerprint sensor integrated into the screen and a sliding screen, in which we have facial recognition.
Specifications Honor Magic 2
This Honor Magic 2 is positioned as the best phone that we find in the catalog of the Chinese brand in terms of specifications. A high-quality range, which will certainly give a good performance. In addition to having a very current design, with that sliding screen. These are your complete specifications:
- Display : AMOLED 6.39 inches in size with FullHD + resolution and 19: 9 ratio
- Processor: Huawei Kirin 980
- GPU: Mali-G76
- RAM: 6/8 GB
- Internal storage: 128/256/512 GB
- Back Camera : 6 MP + 24 MP + 16 MP and dual tone LED Flash
- Front Camera : 16 MP + 2 MP + 2MP
- Connectivity: 4G, GPS, Bluetooth 5.0, USB Type C, Dual SIM
- Other: NFC, Fingerprint sensor under the screen, 3D facial recognition
- Battery: 3500 mAh with the super-fast charging of 40 W
- Dimensions : 157.3 x 75.1 x 8.3 mm
- Weight: 206 grams
- Operating system: Android 9.0 Pie with Magic UI 2.0. as a customization layer
At the moment the release of the Honor Magic 2 has been confirmed only in China, where it will be released on November 6. Their prices change, depending on the version, ranging from 481 euros to 545 euros in the two normal versions. There will be a special version, with 512 GB of storage, for 607 euros at the change. We hope to know more about its launch in Europe.