The first phones with 5G are already a reality. A few weeks ago the Galaxy S10 5G was launched in South Korea. This summer should come more models to market, among which is the Xiaomi Mi MIX 3 5G. This is the 5G version of the high-end Chinese brand, officially presented at the MWC 2019 in Barcelona.
The Xiaomi Mi MIX 3 5G is launched in Europe
The phone now enters the European market. Because it has already been announced officially in Switzerland, the first country in the world to have this phone already available.
Launch in Switzerland
On a technical level, the phone has not changed anything with respect to the model that was presented at the end of last year, except for the processor that has been used. These are the specifications of this Xiaomi Mi MIX 3 5G:
- Display: AMOLED of 6.39 inches with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels and ratio 19.5: 9
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 eight-core
- RAM: 6/8/10 GB
- Internal storage : 64/128 GB / 256/512 GB
- Graphic: Adreno 630
- Rear camera: 12 Mp + 12 Mp with Aperture f / 1.8 + f / 2.4.
- Front camera : 24 + 2 MP
- Connectivity: 5G, Dual SIM, Bluetooth 5.0, WiFi 802.11a / b / g / n / ac, USB Type-C
- Others: Rear fingerprint sensor, 3D facial sensor, NFC
- Battery: 3,800 mAh with fast charging and wireless charging
The launch of this Xiaomi Mi MIX 3 5G in Switzerland will take place tomorrow, May 2. It comes with a price of 847 Swiss francs, which is about 720 euros to exchange. For now, there is no information about its launch in another market in Europe. But we hope to have information in this regard shortly.