Tips: How to Install and Uninstall Apps on Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus
There are a lot of useful apps that are available nowadays and most of them are available for free.Whether it is free or [aid, we can safely say that having these apps on your device is already been part of our lives. Our smartphones also come with built-in apps that we get to muse but there will always come a time when we do not need the app anymore and as such, may need to uninstall the app to free up space on our device.
Below are two guides which will walk you through how to uninstall apps on your device.
Method 1: How to Uninstall Apps on Samsung Galaxy S9/ Galaxy S9 Plus from the Settings app
- First off, open the Settings app on your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus.
- Next, select the Device option and then tap on Applications.
- Tap on Application Manager.
- Look for the app you wish to uninstall and then tap on it.
- Now, you need to tap on the Uninstall button.
If you can’t find the option, this means that the app is preinstalled and as such, you can’t uninstall it. The only option you have is to disable the app and this will result in the removal of the app from the App Menu and it will no longer run upon startup.
Method 2: How To Uninstall Apps On Samsung Galaxy S9/Galaxy S9 Plus from Launcher
- Open the App Drawer on your device.
- Next, tap on the Edit option.
- Select one from the two options available: Disable or Uninstall.
The steps from the two methods that we have shown may appear similar but it is the menu where you act on that makes the difference. From now on, you can choose to either uninstall apps on your device anytime you want by following either of the steps listed above.