The AnTuTu benchmarking site recently released its list of the top 10 smartphones in 2017. Among them, there are many smartphone models from Chinese companies.
According to Gizmochina, last year was a busy year for the phone industry with the rise of many smartphone screen overflow edge, with the flagship models and good price.
The top 10 most popular Android smartphones this time are based on Chinese user reviews. Most impressive is that there are three OnePlus smartphones on the list, OnePlus 5 emerged as one of the most popular Android smartphones in 2017 with a total score of 95.37%.
Second place for the model from 2016, OnePlus 3 reached 94.28%. Third place is Meizu Pro 6 Plus. Ranked 4th from OnePlus with OnePlus 3T, it will also be released in 2016.
Xiaomi joins the list from No. 5 to the phablet Mi Max, 3 samples remaining on the list include Remi Note 3 at No. 7, No. 9 Mi 6 and Redmi 4 in 10th place.
Samsung did not perform well in China, it had only two representatives, including Galaxy S8 in 6th place and Galaxy S8 + in 8th place. Note 8 did not appear on this list.
In Other News:
- The Samsung Galaxy S9 is filtered on video
- Samsung Galaxy S9: accessories maker confirms cell phone design
- Samsung VR application is updated to support Galaxy A8 (2018) & Android Oreo
- Galaxy X: Samsung’s patent shows the full design of the foldable mobile phone
- Motorola introduces five smartphones in Moto G6 and E5 series
- LG Start Rollout Android 8.0 (Oreo) For LG V30