Last year, Ulefone launched its low-cost flagship, which was the Ulefone S7 mobile, even the Google launch company also launched the Android Go version, since it is an Android Oreo 8.0 but optimized for low-end device. cost.
Now the firm is working on the Ulefone S7 Go, which would be the same S7 but now running Android Go, as it will provide a better user experience faster and smoother, occupying less space and consuming less data.
It should be noted that, the S7 Go has the same specifications of the S7, ie, a 5.0-inch HD screen, is powered with the MediaTek 6580A 4-core processor at 1.5 GHz, along with 1 GB of RAM and 8 GB of storage .
In the photographic section, it houses a dual camera combo of 8 MP + 5 MP and a 5 MP front sensor with soft light for selfies. The Ulefone S7 Go is powered with a 2500 mAh battery.
Finally, the company has not given details about the release date of the Ulefone S7 Go device, but if you wish to subscribe to the company’s website for more information, here.
What do you think about the Ulefone S7 with Android Go?
In Other News:
- Samsung Galaxy S9 received an unspecified patch on T-Mobile
- According to a survey, 80% of teenagers prefer an iPhone to an Android
- Smartphones with the Best Discounts in April
- Nacho Notch App allows you to hide the notch on your smartphone screen
- Xiaomi gaming smartphone gets release date
- The most powerful smartphones of the first quarter of 2018