Ulefone, a Chinese mobile phone company is generally known for its manufacturing of smartphones with decent specifications has launched another low-cost smartphone with decent features dubbed Ulefone U008 Pro. The phone will soon be released into the market but it was spotted on the Ulefone website along with its specifications.
The Ulefone U008 Pro is a successor to the previously released U007 Pro. The Ulefone U008 Pro comes with a premium metal unibody design with curved edges to give it a unique look and better grip.
Ulefone U008 Pro Specifications, Review and Highlights
The Ulefone U008 Pro comes in a metal body design with slightly curved edges and sports a 5.0-inch HD IPS capacitive display with a resolution of 1280 * 720 pixels. The phone uses Corning Gorilla Glass 3 for its screen protection. The Ulefone U008 Pro smartphone is powered by 1.3GHz Quad-Core MediaTek MT6737 with Mali T720 GPU. The phone packs 2GB of RAM and 16GB internal storage that can be expanded to 128GB via microSD card.
The Ulefone U008 Pro sports an 8MP camera (interpolated to 13MP camera) with LED flash. As for the front camera, it sports 5MP camera for selfies and video calls. The Ulefone U008 Pro runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system and the smartphone packs 3,500mAh removable Li-Ion battery that delivers up to 360 hours of standby.
The phone measures 148.2 mm x 72.8 mm x 9.5 mm and weighs 170 grammes. The Ulefone U008 Pro is a dual SIM based that features an array of sensors like Gravity Sensor, Touch Sensor, Proximity sensor, light sensor and a fingerprint sensor that is located in the home button. The Ulefone U008 pro can connect via Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, micro-USB v2.0, 3G and 4G VoLTE.
Ulefone U008 Pro Full Phone Specifications
- 2G: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G: HSPA+ GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 4G: LTE : 800 / 900 / 1800 / 2100 / 2600 MHz
- SIM Type: Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual standby)
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
- Dimensions: 148.2 x 72.8 x 9.5 mm
- Weight: 170 grams
- Display: 5.0-inch, 1280 * 720 pixels (294 PPI), HD IPS Capacitive touchscreen.
- Build: Metal Unibody Design
- Form Factor: Touchscreen Bar.
- Colours: Balck, Grey and Rose Gold.
- Processor Name/Technology: 64-bit MediaTek MT6737
- Processor Speed: 1.3GHz.
- Number of Processor Cores: Quad -core.
- Graphics Processor: Mali T720
- RAM: 2GB.
- Internal Storage: 16GB.
- External Storage: microSD, up to 128GB.
- Sensors: Yes
- Rear: 8MP.
- LED Flash: Yes
- Video recording: Yes, 1080p.
- Front-facing: 5MP.
- Music Support: AAC, AMR, MP2, MP3, M4A, MKA.
- Loudspeaker: Yes.
- Audio Technology: –
- Video Support: MP4/MPEG4/H.263/H.264 player.
- FM Radio: Yes
- Bluetooth: v4.0.
- Bluetooth Profiles: A2DP, LE.
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot.
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS.
- USB: micro-USB v2.0.
- USB OTG: No
- NFC: No.
- 3.5mm audio jack: Yes.
- Battery Capacity: 3,500mAh.
- Battery Technology: Li-Ion.
- Removable? No
- Charging: Fast Charge – Yes
- Power Management: – Marshmallow’s battery saving mode.
- Extra Features: –
- Launch Date: 5th of January, 2016
- Availability: 5th of January, 2016
- Sales stores/platforms:
- Online: TBA
- Offline: TBA
- Launch Price
- Nigeria: ₦55,860
- Kenya: KSh. 13,603
- Ghana: GH₵555
- India: Rs. 5,999
- China: ¥925.6
- USA: $133
- UK: £106.5
- Europe: €127.3
Availability and Price of Ulefone U008 Pro in China, Nigeria, Kenya & Ghana
The Ulefone U008 Pro is expected to be available in January next year on major online outlets and it is expected to cost $133.