The UMi Diamond and the UMi Diamond X, both of them are more or less quite similar. The only differences are the chipset and the amount of RAM. If it wasn’t for that, they could have simply launched the same UMi Diamond in two variants with less RAM. We have been seeing this trend of launching multiple smartphones with the same specs more or less, and most of them come from Samsung.
See below full spec comparison:
UMi Diamond and Diamond X both are sharing the same design aiming to looks polished, shiny and classy as a diamond would be! The compact 5 incher phone comes in black, white and gold colors, enough options to please everyone’s tastes.
Besides the looks, UMi Diamond brothers are a tough guy which we have seen it undergoing lab tests and drop tests, handling some bad falls without major flaws, impressive considering it isn’t one of those bulky – and not quite appealing – rugged phones
But it’s not all about hardness and beautifulness, UMi today wants to show us how the battery of the Diamond performs, releasing a video where their product is stressed making it perform some of the most energy demanding tasks.
Also Check Out:
Where to Buy UMi Phones/Tablets S & Pay On Delivery
- UMIDIGI S2 Pro comes with 128GB ROM
- UMIDIGI S2 PRO include MediaTek Helio P25 and 6GB RAM DDR4X provides a super gaming performance ever
- UMIDIGI Z2, “iPhone X Like” phone; Spy Photos & Video leaked
- UMIDIGI S2 Global Open Sales Starts Today With Discount
- UMIDIGI Z1 & Z1 PRO will use Mediatek’s Highest power-efficient Processor with 6GB RAM
- UMIDIGI Z1 & Z1 Pro, A Fine Work of Technology and Design