On August 5, the long-awaited larger-than-life UMi Max was finally officially released, priced at an extremely attractive $169.99. The UMi Max isn’t your everyday phone. It is a high-profile device meant for people with an exclusive taste. Not just that, it comes with extremely powerful hardware, which means you can not only complete your work on the go, but also enjoy high-end games while at it. The UMi Max is our answer to the Samsung Galaxy Note7.
The UMi Max supports storage expansion by up to 256GB. What does this mean? This means that besides your apps and games, you should be store a lifetime’s worth of pictures, video and other data on the phone without having to worry about storage.
You might be interested:
UMi Max specifications are as follows:
- 5.5-inch Sharp Sunlight Screen,
- MediaTek MT6755 Helio P10 processor
- 3GB RAM
- 16GB ROM
- 5MP Front + 13MP rear camera
- 4000mAh Sony Battery, metal body,
- 0.1-0.3s Fast Fingerprint Sensor,
- USB TYPE-C interface,
- HiFi audio + support for up to 256GB of storage expansion
- 7-color breathing light on home button (Halo)
- Pure unadulterated Android 6.0 Marshmallow installation
- Color options: Gunmetal Gray and Bling Gold
We at UMi have strived hard to bring a combination of MAX beauty, MAX battery, MAX power… and MIN price!
Gearbest The Latest Smartphones Now With Up To 68% OFF